Friday, February 26, 2016

2016 February 26ᵗʰ. Death Parade!

おはよう!

Well, I mean...
For next week I have planned to do this same anime again, but as a review. I had been told by my friend, who suggested this to me to begin with, that it is not, in fact, entirely about killing unborn children with darts. Plus, the first episode only had one of the several main-looking characters in the opening.
So, I'll get a chance to laugh at how wrong I am about something! Finally!


今日


Hello. Is it me you're looking for?
Ahem, I mean, *excited yet incredibly serious tone*, today's anime is Death Parade.

Decim, the boring.
Its name in Japanese is "Desu Pareedo," which is not incredibly exciting; just a transliteration into Japanese of the English title.
Anywho, what happened in this one episode I saw was that some couple unwittingly decided which of them could go to heaven and which to hell over a game of darts, with many dramatic plot twists and dead babies along the way. Obviously, if this was the whole show, I'd go straight to a 2/10 rating, (Didn't I used to do those? Ratings?) but luckily its true purpose is totally unestablished by the first episode. Hooray?
With knowing practically nothing about this show, then, I shall list off some predictions to hopefully correct later.

  • Decim, the bartender arbiter-of-the-damned fellow, will probably have some sort of confrontation that changes how he feels about his patrons
  • If he has coworkers, they must take turns or something with different sets of games.
  • Rules of a game will be broken. At least once.
  • There'd better be at least one human who stays in limbo with them, maybe they could be the main character.
Anyhow, this post is just terrible since I really don't want to talk about what actually happened in the episode, y'know, since I was warned it was irrelevant and all.
So, with all that, I'm out of here.
If you want to beat me to watching the rest of this, perhaps, here is the link on Crunchy--
Oh, wait, no it's not. Because Funimation took exclusive streaming rights in America. Again. God bleep it.
Here on Kissanime, and here on Animehaven.

No comments :

Post a Comment