Friday, January 8, 2016

2016 January 8ᵗʰ. Happy New Year, Time for Anime!

おはよう!

I'm back! Hooray!
Have a good holiday? Mine was pretty alright.
Now, let's get down to business:
Anime.

I will be starting back up with some first impressions on anime from next week and will require some to, y'know, impress me.
So far I've got on my mystery list to check out:

  1. Spice and Wolf
  2. God Eater
  3. Log Horizon
  4. Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon?
  5. Free! ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
  6. And Orenchi no Furo Jijō, if I'm feeling really daring.


At least mostly appropriate

Now, then. I would also greatly appreciate if you, the person(s) reading this right now, would contribute your favourite somewhat-appropriate anime to the list! Leave a comment with a title!
Alternatively, if you have any commentary on the episodes I've already put in this list (Watch this one first, etc.) feel free to share it!
It's about time now for me to go—
See ya', and have a fantastic coming year!

No comments :

Post a Comment