Friday, January 22, 2016

2016 January 22ⁿᵈ. God Eater!

おはよう!

Blame the reason you're not seeing Spice and Wolf today on Holo's wolf titties.
That little troll.


今日

God Eater!
That font for the title just irks me; in EATER it uses what looks like greek sigmas (Σ) for the E's, despite it being pronounced GOD SATSR.
Although the R is an appropriate nordic-runic R. So that's nice. But inconsistent.
BUT ENOUGH ABOUT TYPOGRAPHY!
Today's impression is God Eater. From what I had heard about this show beforehand, it was almost an identical clone of Attack on Titan.
From what I've seen, I have to agree.
I mean, come on. Seriously? Lookie here, a big circular wall surrounding the last bastions of humanity from the outside giants.
I mean, the backstory is different. (As far as I know, I've not read the full backstory for Shingeki no Kyōjin.)
But still,
Seriously?

*Muffled sounds of grumpiness*
But, alas, all is forgiven. Y'see, how could anyone stay angry at this anime? No way could that happen, not with...
GIANT BAD*** GUN-SWORDS
I'm sorry. I had to.
But in all seriousness, the anime was okay.
...A little bit under okay. I didn't really like it. The animation looked like cel-shading, it made me really quite uncomfortable.
The story behind it seemed kind of average, as well.
If you really still want to watch it, I'm not stopping you.
Here is the link on Daisuki, and here on... Hulu? I am so aggravated by Hulu, I'm not even going to check if that link works. But if it tickles you, you may try that site to watch it.
See ya'!

No comments :

Post a Comment