Wednesday, September 9, 2015

2015 September 9ᵗʰ. Mekakucity Actors!

おはよう!

 Good morning, (afternoon, or evening), everyone!
 Today will be the first evaluation of an anime. How exciting!


今日


 Today, I will be looking at an anime called Mekakucity Actors.
Based on a series of songs by 自然の敵P (Shizen no Teki-P), this show has a very confusing storyline.
Unless you watch it to the very end, you will not know what is going on. If you watch it to the end, you'll probably still not know what is going on. Doesn't that sound like fun? And superpowers. Don't forget the superpowers.

This anime goes in a variety of directions over the course of 12 episodes.
From demons


To poems about sunfish.
It has it all. (That is, if you're looking for several clips of characters tilting their heads. )





 That being said, I do highly recommend listening to some of the (English translated) songs at some point along with the anime, if you really want more backstory. And metaphors.
You can find the songs here. (YouTube playlist)

I highly enjoyed the story that this series, and Kagerou Project (Name of full story) overall has. This is one of my favourite anime of all time; and since I have enough bias to hype this up nonstop for the next day and a half, I will leave it to you to decide. (Watch at least 'til episode 3!)
Link to Mekakucity Actors on Crunchyroll
Links on Daisuki, and Kissanime.




But if you really want to see the full manga adaptation, I can't help ya'.
Credit to kiseecchi for the page translation.

19 comments :

  1. this is really cool

    ReplyDelete
  2. anime creators makes lots of money

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe Shaft is always tilting their heads to get the glare of the coins out of their eyes.

      Delete
  3. Anime stuff.....great it's not like i really like anime but sure

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anime's always an interesting topic...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like attack on titans

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can try reviewing that, eventually.
      But I don't think I can do it justice!

      Delete