Friday, November 13, 2015

2015 November 13ᵗʰ. Gintama!

おはよう!

Hey there. Nisemono here again with another one of those newfangled "Impressions."
Kids these days and their impressions,
(Back in my day we had to live the anime before we wrote of it!)

今日




This was so, so strange.
Gintama, I can't even. Seriously odd.
So odd, in fact, that that first 3 lines became of this became a haiku.
But back to some facts:
From what I know, this anime is known as Gintama, it was first aired in 2006, and it is very highly recommended.
What I gathered from what I watched:
 That is to say, nothing whatsoever.
What is going on? Who are these people? Just a general "Why?"
It's just... Seriously?
This anime has 10440 5-star and some 400 four-star on Crunchyroll, what am I missing?
Is this some kind of massive inside joke that I'm not getting? Oh gosh, please help me.
I mean come on
I just
I don't understand

So please, please help me understand this. Watch it and leave a comment/reply to this post.

So, here it is on Crunchyroll.
You can also find it here on Kissanime, and on Animehaven.

No comments :

Post a Comment