Friday, April 29, 2016

2016 April 29ᵗʰ. ERASED!

おはよう!

Hiya. Again, a short post. I think that it's probably not worth making this one very long because most people have already seen this anime, anyway.
Oh well. Short posts hurt me; they make me feel like Alantutorial or something.


Tutorial!

今日

Today I'd like to present to you my impression of the anime ERASED, known also as Boku Dake ga Inai Machi (The Town Where Only I am Missing).
Basically, it's got a really cool premise, and nice art. If you haven't seen it yet, at least see the first episode. Please. Blah-blah-blah.
Total inconspicuousness.
I really did not want to watch this at first because children annoy me, but, as it turns out, the protagonist, Fujinuma Satoru, is quite mature. Suspiciously mature, even.
*Hint hint nudge nudge*
All of whoever made this anime seem to be very good at setting mood, seriously. You should try it.
Anywho, if you'd like to see it (even if I haven't convinced you, do it anyway), here it is on Crunchyroll.
Here on Kissanime, and here on Gogoanime.

No comments :

Post a Comment